Energy Efficiency Program Coordinator
SALARY RANGE: Base salary is determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on November 19, 2017.
LOCATION: Could be located in various Iowa locations. Preference is Grimes, IA.
Coordinates, administers and delivers residential, commercial/industrial energy efficiency programs.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Energy Efficiency Senior Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Administer all residential and commercial/industrial energy efficiency programs.
- Help design, develop and manage energy efficiency programs. Implement and evaluate program policies, procedures and standards. Determine program service levels and enhancements. Develop and monitor program budgets.
- Coordinate, develop and administer contracts for outside services on energy efficiency and DR programs.
- Manage vendor and trade ally relationships.
- Work closely with state representatives to implement the programs. This includes developing strategies and tactics on marketing and promotion. Provide technical advice and guidance to internal and external staff.
- Work on regulatory filings including modification filings, status reports and data requests.
- Maintain operations software (database design, modifications, and revisions).
- Coordinate and help develop and maintain monitoring and evaluation plans.
- State representatives
- Trade allies
- 2 to 4 years of marketing and sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Engineering degree would be a plus.
- Program/product design, development, administration and evaluation.
- Knowledge of program/program marketing and sales administration.
- Knowledge of residential and commercial/industrial natural gas end use technologies.
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office software.
- Strong communication and relationship skills desired.
- Technical skills with regard to residential and commercial/industrial natural gas end uses.
- Ability to be a self-starter, as well as a team player.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Applicant must be able to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without accommodation.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
We are an EEO Employer