Customer Engagement Program Manager
SALARY RANGE: $69,800 - $90,740
Base salary is determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on January 23, 2018.
LOCATION: Fayetteville, AR
Support and direct customer engagement operations for the utility business unit. Provide direct support to supervisors, managers and the director of operations regarding customer engagement, corporate customer service initiatives and customer specific communications. Act as the point of contact for Commission and related agency complaint staff. Provide direct business unit support for specific operations related customer complaints.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Customer Experience Manager – Corporate Customer Service
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as the main point of contact for Commission Complaint staff and provide response to such complaints through research, drafting and response coordination. Provide monthly reports on activity.
- Develop customer service specific communication plans regarding special projects in conjunction with Corporate Affairs.
- Monitor customer satisfaction metrics through JD Power scores and recommend specific customer communications for improvement, where appropriate.
- Assist operations team with responding to NPS detractor comments for field employees. Provide coaching and guidance on opportunities for improving customer service.
- Develop and ensure distribution of customer service related information to front line customer service and operations employees regarding: energy assistance programs, products and services, customer programs, customer service processes and procedural information is completed. Work with appropriate departments to ensure communications completed.
- Partner with Corporate Affairs to develop materials and messaging for internal and external use regarding customer service.
- Partner with operations and corporate customer service to ensure open lines of communication and feedback regarding field operations and customer service.
- Partner with Corporate Affairs on annual communications plan and ensuring customer service specific messaging is incorporated into Editorial Calendar and completed.
- Act as Customer Interface Chief during a major event ensuring coordination with corporate customer service and utility operations.
- Partner with corporate customer service and operations to identify efficiencies and opportunities for improving processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Prepare customer service reports and provide presentations on a regular basis.
- Partner with corporate and utility resources to improve JD Power Scores and NPS Scores.
- Partner with corporate departments to be informed of social media interactions.
- Assist Community Affairs with responding to scams, threats, and community awareness of customer specific programs.
- Ensure that key stakeholders are informed and consulted on current events and key strategies.
- Operations leadership and field employees
- Corporate Affairs (Corporate Communications, Community Affairs, Governmental Affairs)
- Commission Complaint staff
- Call Center and corporate customer service leadership
- Utility experience preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/related field or equivalent experience required. or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to develop written communications such as talking points, complaint responses and other customer service type messages.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Applicant must be able to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without accommodation.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
We are an EEO Employer